Terms and conditions of use establishment
Prices may change at any time without prior notice.
1 - How to place orders:
We accept orders made through the following ways
- E-Mail: tonereciclalda[arroba]gmail.com
- Skype/MSN: tonerecicla[arroba]hotmail.com
- By telephone (In this case no claim will be accepted for error of request. We advise to place the order by other means)
If you wish to receive the order in a single shipment, please put this remark,, otherwise it will be dispatched with the available material and the remaining material will be pending until the next order.Customer-ordered material, which is rare or difficult to manufacture, we may request in advance part of the order value
2 -Payment Methods:
- Prompt payment
- 30 days credit, monthly credit ceiling to be granted by Tonerecicla
- Entitlement to the goods shall enter into force only after good collection.
- Failure to settle within the agreed deadlines will result in immediate suspension of supplies.
- In payments, the maximum granted is a 15-day tolerance from the due date for receipt at our facilities. After this deadline, ToneRecicla, Lda reserves the right to charge default interest to Portaria 807-U1 / 83 of 30 July.
- If payments are not made on time, we are forced to report this to companies specializing in banking and business information.
- Tonerecicla reserves the right to list debtors on our website.
3 - Payment Types Accepted
- Cash (at Tonerecicla offices)
- Bank transfer: IBANPT50 0035 0621 0001 2706 1301 7 - BIC/SWIFT: CGDIPTPL (always send proof, to our email)
- Paypal: send value to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debit and Credit Cards
- ATM Reference
4 - Data Protection
Tonerecicla LDA guarantees, in accordance with Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the RG80 Council, the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Regardless of Tonerecicla LDA collects and processes data securely and prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most advanced techniques, Please be advised that open network collection allows the circulation of personal data without security, run the risk being seen and used by unauthorized third parties. Tonerecicla LDA will not market or share its customer database with third parties. All Customers have the right to erasure, rectify, access and oppose of your data by email to our services.
Any additional information regarding the protection of privacy may be obtained from CNPD - Comissão de Proteção de Dados - Rua de São Bento n.º 148-3º 1200-821 Lisboa - Tel: +351 213928400 - Fax: +351 213976832 - e-mail: email@example.com
5 - Transport
- If delivery by Tonerecicla is not possible, it will be sent by carrier:
- 0 - 5 Kg - 5,55€
- 5 - 10 Kg - 7,00€
- We do not send billing material.
6 - Warranty / Validity
- All genuine products are warranted by the manufacturer (O.E.M.), the lead time for defective material will depend on how quickly the manufacturers respond throughout the process. If it is favorable, a new article will be credited or sent.
- Tonerecicla guarantees the quality of its remanufactured products, where they are properly tested.
- Cartridges less than € 1.00 are not guaranteed.
- Regenerated products have the validity of: Ink cartridges - 6 months; Toners -1 year; drums - 3 months
- Original Products (OEM) - Validity given by their respective manufacturers
- Parts - 3 months
7 - Delivery times
- After empty cartridges are available, Tonerecicla delivers within 48 hours (depending on quantities required)
- For deliveries may be limited to the day of change of Tonerecicla representative
8 - FAILURE MATERIAL ( RMA )
- Request the document and fill in the RMA. After our validation, deliver to our seller or send the material free of charge and home delivery, otherwise it will be refused
- You should send the material in its packaging, protecting the cartridge as it was delivered
- ToneRecicla only accepts duly justified complaints.
- Whenever possible, it should print, and do follow up a printout whith the "STATUS DE SUPRIMENTOS", and the last printout with the defect. Delivering a copy or sending the scan of the defective print to our email with Subject: Complaint
- Damaged material will be considered out of warranty
- If the defect is our responsibility, we undertake to replace it (on a next order) or credit it.
9 - Return of Material:
- Returns are only accepted up to 3 working days, after that date the return value will be stipulated by Tonerecicla if the return is accepted.
- All material must be sealed and in perfect condition in its original packaging. Returns of open or violated material in any way are not accepted. Material must be refurbished and returned without any additional labels or erasures
- Returns of material specifically ordered for the customer are not accepted.nte
10 -FREE RESOLUTION FORM
Under the terms of Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of 14 February.
Applicable to distance contracts, it has the right freely to terminate a new contract, without giving reason, within 14 calendar days from the date of the contract or the date of receipt of the material. (Reflection period)
If you wish, you can download, fill out and send, via your email or the Post Office, the sample form we provide below. Include CUSTOMER number and ORDER number or reference.
8.1.1 If you return the product within the above period, will be returned to you in the same manner as you made them
or by other mode if you agreed, all payments you have made no later than 14 days after we receive your communication.
8.1.2. In cases of free Contract Resolution, the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the consumer, as stipulated in paragraph 2 of article 13 of Decree-Law 24/2014, of 14 February, and the amount of postage paid on order is not credited.
8.1.3. In the free Resolution Contract on orders placed in which the customer enjoys free shipping, the return charges are the responsibility of the consumer and the postage initially offered are charged. (at the price stipulated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS in article 4.3.) by issuing an invoice, and the amount discounted in the amount to be returned.
8.1.4. Contract termination: step by step
- Download the form template below.
- Fill in your details (name, full address, customer number and order reference).
- Please indicate the product you wish to return.
- Indicate the date of conclusion of the contract (purchase of the product) and the date you received the confirmation of the contract (date of receipt of the product).
- Sign the document.
- Submit request:
. by email to tonereciclalda(at)gmail.com, or
. Post, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt
Alternatively, contact our services through
to TONERECICLA, LDA, Urbanização do Loreto, Lote 6 Loja 8; 3025-037 COIMBRA - PORTUGAL
+351 919 285 248, during business days
, from 9:00 to 13:30 and from 15:00 to 19:00 hours. Portuguese TimeANEXO: Formulário Livre Resolução:
11 – ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (RAL)
In case of dispute the consumer may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity:
More information on Consumer Portal (www.consumidor.pt)
Generic Competence Consumer Conflict Arbitration Centers
(under article 18 of Law 144/2015 of 8 September)
Coimbra District Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center
Av. Fernão Magalhães, n.º 240, 1º – 3000-172 COIMBRA
Tel.: 239 821 289